STICKER PATCH INSTRUCTIONS
1. Peel off patch paper backing.
2. Place patch, adhesive side against any fabric or surface.
3. Gently, rub the edge of your patch with your finger to ensure it's in place.
4. If the patch is on clothing, sew onto the garment before washing to ensure optimal hold.
IRON ON PATCH INSTRUCTIONS
1. Place patch on garment, adhesive side against the base fabric.
2. Place a thin towel or cloth over the patch.
3. Iron over patch and press down for 15 seconds.
4. Allow the patch to cool.
5. Gently, rub the edge of your patch with your finger, if it lifts up a bit press the iron for an extra 10 seconds.
6. Iron the opposite side for approximately 20-30 seconds to reinforce using the same method.